Tahoe Heavenly Villa Terms
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 18
MAXIMUM CARS ALLOWED 5
PETS: - Allowed Yes No X
HOUSE PARTIES: Allowed - Yes No X
GRILLING ON BACK PORCH: -Allowed - Yes
*CHECK-IN Time :4PM *CHECK-OUT Time: 10AM
Payments shall be in cash, check, cashiers or travelers checks. Credit card payments have a convenience fee.our deposit will be refunded. This agreement shall not be assigned or the premises sublet without written consent of Landlord.
Check-in: Check-in is 4:00 P.M.; occasional delays may occur in peak season. Early check in and late check out available for an hourly fee 80.00 per hour.
* Check-out: Check out is no later than 10:00 A.M. EST. Late departure will incur an extra charge. Upon your departure, please return the original key to the lock-box, leave other keys in obvious view on the kitchen counter, close all windows, and lock all doors.
* Balance of the rental: is payable 90 days prior to arrival except in bookings under 90 days when full payment is required within a week. Failure to pay the balance when specified may result in the cancellation of your reservation. We also accept major credit cards but we have a convenience fee to process. All rates are subject to applicable State and local sales tax. If you are paying your advance payment by check or final payment, please mail to: Ole Ventures Inc. 44 Visitation a ste200 Brisbane CA 94005
* All Credit Card Charges will be assessed a 3.7% convenience fee.
* Cancellation: Your advance and final payment are non-refundable. Cancellations also include changes in dates within the cancellation period. You must contact the reservations office directly if you decide you must cancel. In the event of a cancellation it is necessary to notify owner as soon as possible. Attempts will be made to re-rent your accommodation. If we are successful, your deposit will be refunded. This agreement shall not be assigned or the premises sublet without written consent of Landlord.
* There are no refunds or credits for early departure or late arrival. Travel Insurance is highly recommended and can be purchased online http://www.csatravelpro.com/;jsessionid=AF32554B886A9A3A1C30B14ABB4F4A0C
* Reservations: Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis. When making reservations, give the total number of adults and children in your group. Property rental maximum occupancy allowed is 18 guests per day. Up to 2 extra DAY GUESTS can be authorized with extra charges OF 20.00 PER PERSON A DAY. No overnight overage is allowed.
* Minimum age: We will not rent to persons under the age of 25 years or vacationing students. Guest under the
age of 25 must be accompanied by at least 3 adult guardian or parents during the entire stay. Any reservation
obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payments and a possible request to vacate the
* Security Deposit and rental damage insurance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival. We have 2 options
Option 1.- Rental damage Insurance. It can be purchased online. Please follow enclosed link. Use property VRBO
Option2.- Check to be mailed to Ole Ventures Inc. 44 Visitation a Ste. 200 Brisbane CA 94005 . Funds will be refunded
a week after check out.
At this time we also we require a copy of a driver’s license and a credit card guarantee for incidentals at this time.
* Reservation Changes: Once a reservation is made, a rental of a different property during the same dates, or the
rental of the same property different property during the same dates, or the rental of the same property during
different dates will require payment of an additional 75 non-refundable processing fee, cancellation provisions still
apply. Extending an existing reservation one or several days is not considered a reservation change.
* Welcome packet: It will be send 1 week prior to arrival. It will include local contacts, maintenance, cleaning, pool
service and most importantly entry instructions. Please note we must have the insurance, credit card
guarantee and copy of driver’s license in place prior to releasing this packet.
* Please Leave Your Pets At Home: NO PETS ALLOWED If we find any evidence of any kind of a pet in our
property or on the premises will result in forfeiture of your security/damage deposit. A minimum of 500.00 will be
charged for extra cleaning, rug cleaning and for EXTERMINATOR charges so please leave your pet at home or use a
boarding facility for your pets.
* Disturbance: NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED. Douglass County has a noise ordinance, If such a disturbance or
neighborhood nuisance occurs renters will be fined a minimum of 500.00 if the police is called due to noise If tenants
are having an unauthorized party the lease is subject to termination and all funds will be voided and subject to
eviction. If our personnel has to come to meet the police or warn renters a 50.00 dollar additional fee would be
* Shoes: Not allowed in the house. Please help us to protect our beautiful hardwood floors.
* Keys: A $25.00 fee, per key, will be charged to your account if the property keys are not left in the property on
your departure, If our staff member is called after hours to unlock your property due to the misplacement of keys,
there will be a $50.00 lockout charge.
* Garage: Opener Please leave with the key before departure or a 125.00 charge will be taken from deposit for
* Smoking: Smoking is not allowed inside the house. Evidence of smoking will incur an automatic forfeiture of your
damage deposit due to the extensive cleaning required.
* Automobiles: Must be parked in the garage or driveway. A maximum of 5 vehicles are allowed in the premises No
off-street parking is allowed per Douglass County ordinance.
* Inclement Weather: Cancellations, late arrivals or early departures due to inclement weather do not warrant any
refund of rent or deposit. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
* House Furnishings: Property is completely furnished with fully equipped kitchen, color cable TV, telephone, at
least one set of linens per bed, one set of towels (4) per bathroom and a washer and dryer located on the property.
Rates include housekeeping service only upon departure. Daily or weekly housekeeping service is available upon
request for an additional cost. Please note that no refunds or discounts are given on household appliance or utilities
failures. Property owners will use its best efforts to provide temporary equipment in case of a failure.
* Do not re-arrange furniture. Owner will retain $25 from deposit for moving furniture back.
* Life's Little Necessities: We provide towels and linens, NO BEACH TOWELS. For your convenience, we have a
small supply of household items soap, paper towel, and toilet paper. We do not provide supplies for the entire stay
so please plan accordingly. If you would like us to replenish any item during the stay, we can do so at the cost of the
item(s) along with a 15% service fee.
* Personal Items Left Behind: Property owners are not responsible for lost or misplaced items. However, if
notified and/or found within a reasonable time, we will be happy to ship them to you COD. But are not responsible
for loss or mis-delivery by the carrier.
* Telephone Usage: The property provides a telephone. Phones have free USA long distance service ONLY. NO
INTERNATIONAL CALLS. You will need a credit or telephone calling card to place an International long distance call.
The guest assumes full responsibility for calls made (or received) during the guest’s stay. If there are incurred toll
charges during your stay you will also be responsible for those charges.
* Internet and basic cable provided with smart TV with access for various programs as Youtube, Netflix etc.
* I (we) agree maintain the property in the same condition in which it was found. I (we) agree to replace or pay for
losses, breakage or damage should such occur. Landlord will furnish Limited amount of towels, linens, blankets.
(Additional Linen Packs can be made available at extra charge and with _1_ weeks notice).
* LANDLORD/OWNER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF TENANTS PERSONAL
* Before vacating, I (we) will clean the premises thoroughly, which includes the following:
1. Empty refrigerator preferably do not leave food or drinks in it.
2. Fill dishwasher with dirty dishes.
3. Night Before departure wash used towels, small amount of H2 detergent provided for towel and linen washing
4. Empty all garbage into large black bags. Place all garbage bags in garage as cleaners will pick at departure. If
garbage is not packed properly and cleaning crew has to repack a 50 fee will apply.
5. Clean gas grill thoroughly before departure, clean with metal brush while hot. A cleaning fee of 30.00 will
Please sign 2 copies and return one with your deposit or full payment check to the owner. Dates of rentals are
guaranteed when deposit has been received. Please make all checks payable to Landlord Ole Ventures Inc.(we)
hereby agree to vacate rented premises no later than the hour and date shown above and to return the keys
immediately to the owner. Dates of rentals are guaranteed (exception: Act of God, e.g. fire, hurricane and
mandatory evacuation) when deposit has been received.
NOTE: HEATER AND APPLIANCES ARE NOT GUARANTEED. REPAIRS WILL BE MADE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. NO
REFUND DUE TO FAILURE. REFUNDS ARE MADE IF DUE TO ACT OF GOD. (see previous paragraph).